Thursday, January 13, 2011

My little sis got internet

Today Sangha got internet at her home... Now, selection examinations are going on, so I forbade her from doing net, coz it will distract her. C'mon when everyone gets net for the first time, you know how attractive it is... I also have selection but I have computer day after tomorrow where as she got biology... Simply telling the difference, they got 34 chapters and we got only 17. And 9 chapters of computer were done in class X only. And I can handle the rest. So I am blogging now and she is studying.

Oh and the funny thing is someone proposed her... Hihi. Well she didn't accept him although. He even chats with me now and to that context Sharmi tells that "bon ke potanor jonno dada ke potiye nicche." Yeah maybe he is going for the old fashion war technique, go for the soldiers first and then take over the king. However, I and Ayaan go by the system of snipping or attacking only the target stealthily, like code name 47. C'mon man we got cool gadgets and techniques. We hit less people, so what? Impact on the target is maximum, which is the goal.
If the guys is going for that technique, I would say only two word, "OLD SCHOOL".