Tuesday, January 18, 2011

All my bday wishes

Well most of my classmates and friends wished me today as it was my 18th bday. The first wishes was given by my two sisters - Moni and Sangha. They wished me last night itself, 12.00am perfectly. Then at night Sajid called and wished, Siladitya, Sourotish, Santadip and Suhita (friends from tuition and outside school friend) smsed and posted in my facebook wall. Mom wished me when I was about to sleep. In the morning Arpi, then going to school Subhojit, Kamlesh, Dipanwita, Anwesha, Gourab, Surajit, Baki.

Sharmi almost forgot the event. Getting reminded by Moni, Sangha and Dipa, came and shook my hand, telling me "Happy Birthday". She was blushing, and maybe I was blushing too(I couldn't see myself, go ask her whether I was blushing or not, if you want to know that part). And best of all these happy birthday wishes really worked pretty well coz my bengali exam went nice.

At night my uncle sitting in the next room smsed me, "Anirban, forgot to wish you. Now that you have stepped in new shoes of 18, you will be having many responsibilities. So wishing you a very happy birthday and best wishes for the future." I gave a witty reply, "A new way of approach to the person sitting beyond just a wall, although taking development and technology in account, which is not letting me speak more. Thank you..."

And then Ayaan to make fun of everything smsed "Happy birthday. (Blushing and looking cute)", as I told him the Sharmi wishing me incident and she looks cute when she blushes, and we both never loose an opportunity to pull each others leg, even for once.

That was all about wishes. I had a good day overall.