Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It was a wonderful day

This is the day, the day you all shall remember as the day Nero and Dante defeated the great demon, with some good help from friends.

Although I would define myself as a half demon and my friend Ayaan(Dante) too as a half demon like me, some people who came to be very close friends of mine, had a bad idea about us long time ago. They thought we were bad guys and being half demon is also bad sometimes. Kinda matches plot of "Devil May Cry", Nero being a half demon, Kyrie (for even if one second) had lost faith in Nero and people thought Dante was evil. The people who knows a bit of the plot of "Devil May Cry - 4" will enjoy. Others try to enjoy... And thus Sparda's(full demon) son, Dante(coz Sparda falls in love with a human and went against the demons who harmed human beings) is a half demon. Although Nero being half demon is a different story (he's Sparda reborn).

Coming to the point, today our friends supported to us and Kyrie (well if I am Nero, she had to Kyrie) protested to the blogger who is against us, posting nonsense stuffs about us, telling, "If its about trust, then you trust someone and we trust someone else." (Knock down. Killing stroke by a Katana or a Yamato)

The blogger says that me and Dante has opened a fake facebook profile in her name and we have messed with stuffs. However, Nero and Dante had never done anything like that. And I also came to know who had hit on my back and that the friends I have now are YOUR blessings.

Thank you GOD...