Monday, November 8, 2010

Bhai Fota

Today is bhai fota. So i went to my little sister, Sanghamitra's house. I was given my fota, and then i gave her two "Munch" chocolates, that's her favorite. I enjoyed this day too. Her grandma came and told us about their childhood and stories about what she used to play and stuffs. Her grandma told us incidents about Sangha's childhood and refreshed Sangha's memory and filled mine. We played games and talked about the things we have done in school and that we will never get back the time we spent here at school.

Meanwhile Arpita, our friend called us. We asked her that whether she gave her boyfriend bhai fota or not. She countered that question telling whether my girlfriend gave me bhai fota or not, shutting down my mouth for a while. I almost forgot that I could get a counter too. ;)